Online Certificate Programs >> Graphic Design Software Essential Certificate
« back to courses page
The Adobe software tools are the leading software for graphic design. Adobe Illustrator is the industry standard computer illustration software. Use Illustrator to draw shapes and design logos, flyers, posters, banners, business cards or any other vector graphics for print or web. Adobe InDesign is the industry standard page-layout program that works with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop seamlessly. InDesign allows you to create simple to complex multi-page documents such as brochures, flyers, books and magazines. Use Adobe Photoshop to effectively work with selection and editing tools, layers, and masks to edit, retouch and enhance existing images or create your own composite digital art work. Access to the Adobe software tools required.
- Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
- To register for a program, click on the "Add to Cart" button to the right of the program name.
- If a program is full or has already started you will see a "Add to Waiting List" button. Add your name to the class waiting list and we will contact you if a seat becomes available or when we offer the program again.
- To continue and choose additional programs, click on the "choose additional classes" button.
- When you are ready to checkout, you can click the "Shopping Cart" box on the right or the Cart icon at the top of the screen.
- No classes found.