Online Certificate Programs >> Certificate in Innovation & Critical Thinking
« back to courses page
Because organizations must innovate to stay alive in today's highly competitive marketplace, organizations need employees who can channel their creativity and innovation toward organizational challenges and goals. This suite of courses will first help you become re-acquainted with your own stores of creativity and innovation. Next, you are given a set of tools that allow you to leverage your creativity to identify and solve organizational problems. One activity asks you how you might look at a problem from a different angle to produce a more creative result; others walk you through the process of using analogies or replacement techniques to invent creative solutions to problems. Instructor Description: This course has a "Mentor Expert" helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.
- Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
- To register for a program, click on the "Add to Cart" button to the right of the program name.
- If a program is full or has already started you will see a "Add to Waiting List" button. Add your name to the class waiting list and we will contact you if a seat becomes available or when we offer the program again.
- To continue and choose additional programs, click on the "choose additional classes" button.
- When you are ready to checkout, you can click the "Shopping Cart" box on the right or the Cart icon at the top of the screen.
- No classes found.