Online Certificate Programs >> Entrepreneurship Certificate
« back to courses page
Boost your chances of success for your new or small business and reduce your risks. Get the latest on planning your business, brainstorming business ideas and a checklist for going into business. Then learn how to create a business plan, including assessing business feasibility and prepare the management and financial plans. Then take home a step by step approach to attract and keep customers, with an emphasis on customer-driven marketing decisions and building a strong brand. At the end of this certificate, you will be able to identify the abilities required of successful entrepreneurs and how to acquire them, develop goals to help establish your business, develop an outline for your plan, and take home techniques to successfully manage and market your new business.
- Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
- To register for a program, click on the "Add to Cart" button to the right of the program name.
- If a program is full or has already started you will see a "Add to Waiting List" button. Add your name to the class waiting list and we will contact you if a seat becomes available or when we offer the program again.
- To continue and choose additional programs, click on the "choose additional classes" button.
- When you are ready to checkout, you can click the "Shopping Cart" box on the right or the Cart icon at the top of the screen.
- No classes found.