This program will be delivered via Zoom. The balance between productivity and work relationships is the key to team success. When people choose difficult behaviors which inhibit a culture of accountability, this balance can be difficult to maintain. For example, the most productive employee may regard work relationships as being irrelevant to success. Or, the resistor-to-change may spread negativity within the work environment. In today’s empowered work environment supervisors must encourage employee accountability for impact on customers, team members and any other person with whom an employee interacts, as well as coaching impact on results
You will learn to overcome these team-inhibiting behaviors though self-assessments, demonstrations, skill-building exercises and strategy planning exercises.
- Identify behaviors that avoid accountability
- Overcome common reasons for not coaching people with difficult behaviors
- Identify difficult behaviors that create a negative impact on others
- Tie interpersonal skills to performance competencies
- Develop strategies for interacting more effectively with people who consistently exhibit difficult behaviors
- Develop specific action/performance plans for coaching resistance to change in interpersonal behavior